Reflections

I recently read an article about giving 100% to things and how giving 100% is so much easier than just giving 99%.  It's only day one of trying to actually live this way but I can already see a difference.  I got up and ran this morning when normally I would have just thought, "Meh, I'll get in a workout this afternoon".  I'm typing this blog when normally I'd just figure that I didn't have anything of interest to share.

I need to have this mentality in ALL aspects of my life.  What happens if I love my husband 100%? If I perform all work tasks at 100%?  If I commit 100% to doing what makes me happy.

When I think about it, it scare me because people...I could be GREAT!

Get out there and be great today.  Give 100%.

 As the song says, "Ninety-nine and a half it won't do. Oh no it won't do!"

Comments

Popular Posts