I'm baaaaack!!!

So....cancer sucks ass (in a bad way for those of you who are kinky). But, I'm going to continue working on putting that issue in the past! I say "continue" because it's apparently a process -a tear-filled, anxiety-laden nasty process! Once it enters your life (because it's directly impacting you or if it's even impacting someone you love) it.changes.your.life.forever. And now, I'm going to give that convo topic the old heave-ho and update you on my life a bit. First off, While it did provide fabulous fodder for the blog, I've decided that I'm done with the whole online dating thing. Why, you ask? Because I got married! I know...stop the presses! Second, I need to get out more. Yes, I've roped and wrangled my man and I've even figured out what to do with him. But, when I'm not "doing him", so to speak, I need to figure out what to do with myself! Third...babies. What about them, you ask? I have no freakin idea. I've got lots of thoughts on the topic, including the major one that stays on my mind which is that I still (65%) don't want one. Fourth, Facebook. People, no one believes those toothy "we're the happiest couple in the world" daily posts! They're just not realistic when they're thrown out there on FB 365 days a year. Keep it real! I want to see the pics with the after-fight tears or the burnt, inedible dinners. Fifth, reader from Russia, you are loved! I don't know how you stumbled on the blog but I'm glad that you did. I'll be blogging again soon! -Georgie

Comments

Popular Posts