Apocalypse Now?

My...my...my...it's been a while! And there's absolutely nothing moving on the guy front. We're at the famine stage of the previous post. Don't get me wrong, I still occasionally do an IM booty call to the guy who reciprocated when I decided to let him go (were you able to follow me there?). Not for sex mind you but just to make myself feel that some guy out there will talk to me without me paying him or posting a slutty pic online. Now, if he asked me to send him a slutty pic...hmmm...sadly, I might consider it though nothing will ever come out of that relationship. Why can't I cut the dang cord!?! Semi side note: Oddly enough, I do know that when a decent guy comes along I could easily drop him like a hot potato. I don't know what that says about me and whether that's healthy or not. Oh well. Hopefully, some day, we'll see.
Speaking of seeing...I went to see The Bridesmaids this afternoon and I LOVED IT! I was laughing out loud and even shed a few tears. I must note that though I did laugh out loud, it was nothing like the donkey bray of a laugh the dude one row back had!! At one point, everyone in the theatre turned to stare at him in sync! I'm not kidding. Quite obnoxious.

Let's see...what else...my foray into online dating continues. I'm not sure if I have a bad pic up or what but since I changed it, the hits on my profile have drastically decreased. I want to post another one but I don't want to be "that" girl. In other words, I don't want to appear as desperate as I am...Did I just overshare?

I've been on an exercise kick that I am quite proud of! Every single morning my body protests what I'm doing to it but I figure eventually it will thank me. Perhaps when I'm able to walk proudly down the beach in a bikini without cowering. That confidence thing is a killer.

To anyone who happens to stop by and read, please say hello so this doesn't feel so much like a self-help diary ;) Thanks!

Alright, I'm off to sit in the sun for a bit (with the appropriate amount of SPF protection of course! ~Georgie

P.S. How about that non-Apocalypse?

Comments

Popular Posts