Feast or Famine

I'm so confused! But in a good way...I think. Guy who I ended things with(because things had never really begun)after six months of online chat...is back. BUT it took him three weeks so once again I'm in that skeptical mode. What, did he have trouble finding someone as good as my fabulous self? Did he really miss me? Is he now just out for revenge? I could SO be a conspiracy theorist! Now, did he call me? No. Did he write me a letter? No. While I was chatting to another guy on the online dating website that we met on...his IM window pops up and I accepted it. He began furiously typing saying that I couldn't say no to what we could be or that it was over, that he does want to meet me very much, that he likes me and that because our past relationship experiences are so vastly different that's why he's going at such a snails pace. And then the kicker: I'm the first person he's talked to or had feelings for since his divorce and he's not sure what's fast or not and is not good at saying how he feels.

WHAT DO I DO?

Should I even buy any of this? And what has made me so cynical and afraid of getting hurt? Especially since once I threw myself back out there on the site I've found quite a few possibilities and there's also the fact that I'm half waiting on the guy that I kind of loved to pop up again as he does at the most inopportune moments.

We shall see...

Comments

Popular Posts