Missing in Action AKA Kidnapped by the Toker

Where the heck have I been you wonder? I've been living it up with the toker/maryjane smoker. I know. I told you I was going to run but I didn't. I wasted about a half a year of my life texting and flirting with him. Did we ever talk on the phone? No. Did we ever meet? No. He said he was taking it slow because he felt we had something special. Even as I type this, I think to myself: GEORGIE...WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!?! Apparently I was thinking that I want love or at least like with someone. Apparently I was also being a glutton for love's punishment (yet again). After countless nights texting each other to sleep, I "broke things off" after Valentine's Day came and went with...nothing. That was my long overdue wake up call. I told him that I wanted to be with a guy who ACTUALLY WANTED TO MEET ME and one who wanted to actually kiss rather than just talk about it. I ended my Dear John e-mail by saying that I refused to be the crazy internet girl who liked a guy who could never like her back. So...there you have it. Dumb Guys 5/ Georgie's Heart 0.

I'll be damned if I give up though. How hope springs eternal, I'll never know.

Comments

Popular Posts