Back in the saddle again

So, here I've been: broken, a shell of a woman...Yeah not really but I HAVE been going through a dating dry spell. I realized this and returned to the exciting world of online dating. And...I MET A GUY! He seemed like the bees knees. We talked for a few days and he made me feel all giggly and girly. Then, we got to the nitty gritty...the dealbreakers (cue screaming female from stage right). Now you remember previous guy (who still hangs on to a teeny tiny itty bitty corner of my stupid heart) with which I had to part ways because of the demands he was wanting to make on my uterus (i.e. his determination to have six to eight children)?

Well, I didn't think his deal breaker could be beat. Oh, dear blogosphere, but it was. New dude informed me that he happens to be a sex fiend and that he likes to smoke pot. BUT...if things go well between the two of us and really develop, he'd be willing to stop...

WHAT...

THE...

HELL???

Running!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts