Moody McMoodster

Lately couples and couple-y things have been driving me nuts. I usually love to read romance novels and right now I can't stomach them. Watching couples lying on blankets in the park makes me want to cry not to say anything about those who are throwing Frisbees or flying kites. I'm so jealous of the camaraderie, the happiness, the seemingly carefreeness (new word!) that they exhibit. I want it. I want that happiness without worrying that I'm more in like/love with the person I'm with than they are with me. Without having to worry about whether or not I'm truly being myself around said person or if I'm pretending to be the person I wish I were...Confused sounding? I know.

And I wasn't lying in the previous post about things really being ok, but today(this weekend actually) has been one of those of where I'm just determined to pick at old scabs.

(Please notice my use of band-aids and scabs all in one day...yech...but fitting)

Comments

Popular Posts