Hmmm

So I know you're tired of hearing about guy but I feel like this is one of the only places where I can find a captive audience for my woes and grumblings. Don't think that I don't appreciate you for listening/reading because I do!

Ok, saga nine thousand four hundred and thirty-three regarding guy.

Every time I'm ready to throw in the towel he does something that reels me right back in. Not that whatever made me want to give up was worth actually giving him up over. I guess what I'm saying is that I'm so freakin insecure that I'm constantly questioning him. His compliments, whether or not he really does like me or if he's just saying that, who he's out with (even when he tells me their names!). I guess I just have a huge problem beleiving that a guy like him (who is just overall pretty great: hot, funny, and sweet)could really be interested in someone like me. Not that I'm a dog :) but I'm not what I would call hot or sexy...but he does (???). Cute...that I could agree with, anything more than that and I call him on it.

How do you know if it's real? And do you ever really know? That whole stepping out on faith in relationships (of any kind) seems to hurt me every time and I know I'm doing everything in my power to make sure that it doesn't happen again. But I also realize that without putting myself out there and opening myself up to possible hurt I'll never really experience a true relationship and that my friends,SUCKS!

Comments

Popular Posts