Guy

You know there are the times when you're with "the one" who is the current one (did you follow that?) and wonder whether or not you need to dial it back because you're scaring yourself and fear that you're going to scare him away too? That's how I feel about guy. I become clingy. Which, to be honest, is something that I truly despise. Knowing that he's leaving to head back home (which is six hours away) starts to hit me halfway through our time together and I have to fight to not let the future change how I'm behaving in the present. I was literally wrapped around the guy (hugging him people!) and literally did not want to let him go as we were saying goodbye. He just kept rubbing my back and lightly kissing my head which made me want him to stay even more. We've talked about the kissing and all that (he says he tries to convey what he's feeling in his kisses) and I tell him that it's the little things that he does that make me melt. I'm not complaining about the kissing mind you but it's the tiny things that he does (and is unaware of) that make me want to grab hold of him and never let go.

Comments

Popular Posts