Should I go missing...


My downstairs neighbors did it. Arrest them!

War has been declared. I don't know the date and time that the actual declaration of war was uttered...actually it probably wasn't uttered...it was bass boomed to the heavens...I'll explain.

I'm a rather simple gal. I like quiet and solitude after a nasty day at work.

However, I come home to the welcoming sound of the most annoying radio station in the continental U.S. I can hear word for word what both the announcers and the singers are saying. If necessary, I could probably sing backup or tap out the beat along the floorboards. Not saying that I actually have....Why, what have you heard?

Anywhosits.

I was accepting of this...at first. I mean, they pay rent, they deserve to listen to their music. But then I thought about it...I pay rent too! So, after yet another night of unending boombasticness, I got up ready to fight back.

Picture it: 5:00 AM. Sporting horrible bed hair, a glint in my eye and a slightly evil grin, I let them have it: Brady Bunch (The Movie) soundtrack. Take that beeyotches!


I just read that...I've reached a new low.

Comments

Popular Posts