Revenge of the nerds

This week at work we've been working on team building and have had a different theme(dress up idea) for every day of the week.

Keep in mind that the office where I work is rather non traditional (as you may have gathered from previous posts).

Today was Geek Day. My boss, who was unaware of the team building idea, walked into my office this morning and just stared at me for several seconds and then went on as if nothing were amiss. I commend him for that (and also wonder if my outfit was closer to what I normally wear than I had imagined)!

When one of my co-workers came in, we just stared at each other and cracked up laughing. One of us was sporting a horrible combover (me) and the other was sporting pigtails and a retainer. We had suspenders, argyle socks, pocket protectors, over sized glasses, our belts were way above our waists and we were flashing a lot of sock! I'm glad we all decided to do it because it made the work day go by faster and everyone kept a smile on their face.

I would post a pic but fear it could be used as blackmail!

Comments

Popular Posts