Mission Accomplished



So, I had a New Year's resolution that included running at least five road races. I completed my final one this weekend. Despite being told not to run and to undergo physical therapy, I did it anyway (reckless and stupid, I know). My time, even though I had not trained, was not too shabby. My knees, on the other hand, are killing me! As are my thighs, my calves, my back...Need I continue? But how happy am I to have gotten that accomplished? Slightly ecstatic to be honest! Here's to me!

SIDE NOTE #1: This has also been a rather busy weekend. Christmas decorating...check. Complete Christmas shopping...check. I still haven't quite gotten the Christmas spirit though and I can't believe it's just weeks away!

SIDE NOTE #2: Things with guy...weird.

Fin.

Comments

Popular Posts