THIS IS IT



So, at first, I wasn't all that excited or wanting to see the movie. However after hearing good reviews from my mother and my sister saying that we should see it...I gave in. I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't feel that it lifted up Michael Jackson larger than he was but it did make you realize that no matter what beef you may have had with the man, you cannot deny that he was a musical genius. His understanding of rhythms and beats was rather awesome to watch. I was surprised to see, that while I never thought of him as being someone who really stood up to people, he kindly but firmly voiced his wants and concerns to those in his production. He knew what he wanted and was not satisfied until he got it. As far as the performance was concerned, he refused to settle for mediocrity. And with all criticisms, he stated them quietly, firmly and with love L.O.V.E. love. And that's how I felt about the documentary (because "movie" just doesn't really seem like the word that should be used to describe it).

Comments

Popular Posts