This human race

Sometimes you look at the human race and you just think: Wow, you (as a whole) amaze me! Today...is NOT one of those days. I'm currently having to deal with an individual that has the most moronic, prehistoric, and asinine thought processes I've ever had the displeasure of hearing or reading. What makes it worse is that this person does not realize how wrong what they're saying is (And no, this is not one of those "let's just agree to disagree situations". This is a your-thought-process-is-so-wrong-and-disturbing-that-you-should-seek-help type of situation) but because of circumstances, I must deal with this person anyway -and no, this is not anyone in my office!

As much as I/we hate to admit it, hate exists in this world and there are some days, where even with all the good, the bad gets mighty dang depressing.

Comments

Popular Posts