That was the day the uterus...cried

So, I'm not a gal who really wants to have kids. I'd like to have the option should some day a miracle happen and I want to experience the wonder that is having a child...but not today...and not anytime soon...nowhere in the foreseeable future...capice? Anywho, there's this guy who is an acquaintance (who, to be honest for the most part just freaks me out for no real reason even though he's nice enough). He's married (so don't let your minds even go there). And he and his wife do not have children yet but they want to. Well, whenever I see this usually stern and socially inept man around kids or even puppies...I think my uterus melts. I'm serious. I hear the Wicked Witch of the West's "I'm melting" coming from lady parts.

This guy was made to be a dad and something about a guy who turns into a COMPLETELY different person when around children (or dogs!) gets a major Awwwwwww from me, my weeping uterus and my broken (so I thought) biological clock. And that folks, is a miracle in itself!

Here's hoping that this guy gets to be a father someday. He'll make some little guy or gal a wonderful dad!

Comments

Popular Posts