Pity Party of One


(Whine, whine, whine - I know it's now all that I do!)

So, the one other girl in my department has finally managed to jump off the sinking ship that is our company. She came into my office dancing (literally) today to tell me the "good" news. Now I say "good" because on the one hand, I am happy that she's finally leaving as she was my nemesis for a while there (and on some days she still is) - see blog entry one - and I can't help but be a little happy that someone managed to escape from our own version of a modern day Alcatraz. That means there may be hope (if hope still exists) for the rest of us. On the other hand, take it down a nacho when you've been given parole knowing that your fellow inmate is still serving what looks to be a life sentence and will now serve as the bit@% of the cell block all by herself. Bitter much? Hell yeah.

Comments

Popular Posts