Puhtooie!

Song of the day: "You're An Ocean" (Fastball)
So the other day I was walking to my apartment when I noticed some guy standing by a truck just staring at me. I ignored him and went ahead and checked my mailbox. As I was walking the rest of the way to my apartment, I noticed him approaching me and my fight or flight instincts began kicking in (to run or to pull the mace...that is the quesion). As he came closer I thought that he seemed familiar. He turned out to be someone from my hometown and we stood and chatted for a minute. At least I chatted. He began spitting. No, not on purpose. It was definitely unintentional and it was definitely gross. I think he noticed me dodging it a few times and there were several times when I did not dodge in time (retching noises). It would have been worse if he weren't such a sweetie and wasn't trying to use his man-flirt powers. I finally managed to end the conversation by saying I had to get ready for my dance class. He asked for my phone number and...I....gave it to him!?! He's a nice guy ok? Not interested romantically in the least and never will be but he seemed like a nice guy. Is it wrong to give out your phone number out of a sense of pity?

Comments

Popular Posts