Georgie, is that you calling...again?

So, I have completely started harassing the poor woman who handles the phones at the place where I interviewed (I know that was all very mysterious the way I worded that, anyhoo). So basically what I'm saying for the third time is to keep those fingers crossed! They still have not made a hiring decision for the position. The crazy thing about the whole I-want-this-job situation is that there are several of us (where I currently work) who are applying and interviewing all over the place and at the same time. No one wants to be the last person here...it would mean having three times the current workload which already causes major stress and anxiety. I know cry me a river right? RIGHT! And that's the song of the day (Justin Timberlake).

Comments

Popular Posts