BIG LOVE

Song of the day: Can't Buy Me Love (The Beatles)

So, today I was propositioned to be part of a poly household. What? You don't know what that is? Wellll, let me enlighten you (with my new found knowledge). Basically, it's living in a house with several other people and no one is sexually exclusive. Confused? To put it in my terms, I was basically asked to be part of a sixty year old man's modern day harem. Now, one part of me is oddly flattered. I must be some catch if I'm being propositioned by a wealthy sixty year old man (and sadly, I'm not being sarcastic here). Now, the other part of me (a huge part)is thinking WHAT...THE...HELL? Do I look like I would be part of a poly household? While I can't seem to land a date I CAN manage to land a gig in a sexual free-for-all house? I'm confused. What kind of signals am I sending? I don't ask for much. Just an average guy with a good sense of humor, preferably born in the same decade. Teeth - optional. Body odor - perhaps we could work on that. See, I'm easy. WHOA! Take that back...especially if my sixty year old wanna be sugar daddy's reading!

Comments

Popular Posts