Doesn't Matter if You're Black or White

Song of the Day: Black or White (Michael Jackson)

As you may or may not have already realized, I work in a very politically incorrect office. Today I had to put together a list of all of our past clients broken down by gender, race and sexual orientation. Umm hmm, yes you heard correctly. Now how was I supposed to figure out which was which you ask? Well I had to ask the same question. By their name of course! Now call me crazy, call me stupid (feel free to call me batty) but I just don’t know the difference between a black name and a white name, a gay name and a straight name. My boss’s response (in a tone of absolute disgust), “Come on Georgie, it’s not that hard!” Evidently this gal doesn’t judge a book by its cover!

Great googalamoo!

Comments

Popular Posts