It's Raining Men (Halleleujah!)

(Song of the day: It's Raining Men)
So, I ran a St. Patricks Day road race that also had several branches of the military running in formation. Say it with me: MAN CANDY! My whole goal of running this particular 5K was to finish in less than 25 minutes and to come in ahead of the military groups. At least I came in ahead of the hotness that was at least a thousand men out for a jog on a Saturday morning(just missed finishing under 25 minutes with a time of 25:01). My favorite runner was this cute guy wearing a kilt. Alone, nothing about that sentence is odd (it was a St. Patrick's day run after all). Combine that sentence with the fact that the back of the hot man's kilt parted every time he lifted a leg and flashed the world his jock strap and manly business...priceless. I love St. Patricks Day!

Comments

Popular Posts