Internet Dating

(Song of the day: Desperado (The Eagles))
Seriously, does this work for anyone? I have had absolutely NO luck. The dating pool seems to have dried up. Granted, having tried it I've found that I'm apparently quite attractive to those males 45 and over (even more so to those 65 and over) who are either divorced or not quite seperated (whatever that means!).

Maybe the following profile header would work better than what I've been using (Never been kissed desperada in search of a pity date. Please respond ASAP!):

#1: A pic of me in a patriotic hat, staring seductively forward with the words "Georgie wants you!" beneath...

#2: A pic of me having just woken up rockin' serious bedhead and a header that reads: Single female in search of serious male who's willing to keep it real...

#3: Or better yet a picture of me posing in the kitchen with a frying pan and the following header:Do you want to know what I bring to the table? Email to find out more...

#4: A pic of me doing puppydog eyes and holding a sign that reads: In search of a good home or free to a good home (whichever works)...

I mean, you name it I think I've tried it (oooh, the stench of desperation just went up ten-fold!). All with no success. Who are these grinning, happy couples that they show on the websites?

Comments

Popular Posts