THE BLIZZARD OF 2009

(Song of the Day: Ice Ice Baby (Vanilla Ice))

So the office deep freeze is on. Satan's Mistress keeps giving me puppy dog eyes as I continue to stare through her as if she doesn't exist. Take that Baroness Beelzebub! Sigh...the joys of reverting back to the antics of a five year old!

The weekend is finally here and I think I'm going to enter one of those Catch Me If You Can races where the women get to begin the race several minutes before the men. Now this race would be a lot more popular if single men where actually trying to catch (and keep) single women as opposed to just catching up with the women. I'm sure the officials would see a higher turnout! I'm also sure that more women than men would enter the race. C'est la vie. Darn, the more I think about it, the more I'm thinking that I ought to organize a singles Catch Me If You Can race. Would you run in something like that?

Comments

Popular Posts